The Time Manager System allows you to plan, organize and schedule your daily activities. The TMS is based on the Pomodoro Technique that improves your productivity during your activities (You can find more information about this technique at
The TMS was created to test a new architectural concept that Factory Technologies is developing, but the tool became so popular between the Factory Technologies team that we decided to release it to the community. Enjoy the application, if you have any suggestions
or complaints please feel free to contact out team at email@example.com.
- Task creation an management: You can create your custom tasks by selecting the date on the calendar and naming the task, this tasks will be automatically available to work on when you load the work on tasks page.
- Work on tasks: Work on the tasks that you created before and manage the time spent on each task. Empower you productivity by focusing on specific activities during some time.
- Generate task report: When you finish your daily tasks you can generate the report with the time that you spent on each task, this way you can start to better plan your activities.
Time Manager Registration
Time Manager Login
Time Manager Contact
Time Manager Dashboard
Time Manager Task Creation
Time Manager Task Working
Time Manager Report Generation
Time Manager Excel Report
Time Manager Settings
- Server Deployment: This application was intended to be deployed within Windows Server 2008 enviroment, altough it works fine on regular Windows 7 (with IIS 7 installed) enviroment.
- Mail Settings: If you want to publish this application on your business server, configure the web.config file with the correct mail settings. (The application sends e-mails when some operations occurs in the system)
- Database settings: This application uses SQL Server 2008 R2 as database, but it works fine on SQL Server 2008 as well, download and execute the file that contains the database creation, configure the web.config and app.config files with
the correct database connection strings.
As we said before, this tool was developed to test a new architectural approach to modern applications. For the last two years, Factory Technologies was developing and testing this architecture. As result the TMS was released succesfully, some of the technologies
we used the following stands out:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0
- Windows Workflow Foundation 4
The next version of the tool is planned to be released on may 30. This release will include the following features
- Silverlight User Interface
- WCF Restful Service
- Windows Phone 7 app
- Windows Azure Integration
- This is not a bug free release, Factory Technologies is not responsible for problems or system inconsistency that might appear.
- It is the responsibility of the user to install and maintain the application correctly
- The company is not responsible for additional code that might be written in the application
- The application released here has its code and idea patented and registered under the copyright laws
- The user is allowed to extend and modify the application using the MS-PL license terms.
Please feel free to contact us at:
Technologies - English | Promote
Your Page Too